Citta Property Group is a privately owned specialist property development company with a focus on long term larger complex projects in partnership with a range of public and private sector organisations.
The group is currently involved in a portfolio of projects throughout the east coast of Australia with a completion value in excess of $1 billion. These projects are spread across various sectors and geographies and include:
- $140 million Parliament Square redevelopment for the Tasmanian State Government;
- 1,600 plus social and private dwelling Parkville Gardens development in partnership with Australand and the Victorian Government’s Major Projects unit;
- 1,000 plus social and private dwelling Carlton Living program in partnership with Australand for the Victorian Office of Housing;
- $180 million REVY luxury Sydney Harbour waterfront development in partnership with Seven Group Ltd and Barana Pty Ltd;
- $100 million Student Housing program on the University of Sydney campus.
Citta has an enviable track record of completed projects including the 2006 Commonwealth Games Village precinct in Melbourne and the ‘Six Star Green Star’ Australian Google headquarters in Sydney with the GPT Group.
Citta’s approach is founded on a combination of strong technical and managerial skills directed at mitigating the inherent risks in the development process. The group offers the full range of specialist real estate development expertise including planning, design, construction, financing, sales and marketing.
The Citta team offers a unique combination of skills and experience and together strive to deliver innovative real estate solutions for our partners, customers and the community.